1. There is no refund made for cancellation made within 7 days of the
commencement of the student’s course or if a student fails to complete the
2. In case of cancellation made up to 7 days of the commencement of the student's course, all fees paid will be refunded apart from €
120 for administration and cancellation costs.
3. There will be no refund for students who change from Special Course to Standard Course.
4. Registration will be confirmed for each student only upon receipt of the completed Registration Form and payment of the deposit (€
5. We do not accept responsibility for costs incurred due to flight delays, i.e. accommodation etc.
6. Visas: if a student does not acquire a visa on time, the above cancellation policy applies.
7. Babel idioma y cultura does not take responsibility for loss or theft of belongings.
8. Students are expected to have appropriate medical and baggage insurance.
9. In case there is only 1 student per class, the school will change the group course for 2 private lessons per day. The student will receive no refund for this change.
10. There is no refund of fees for days missed during the course or for late arrival or early departure or for Public Holidays.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2008
15th of August, 19th of August, 8th of September, 12th of October, 1st of November,
6th and 8th of December.